Teen Patti and Andar Bahar are true desi card games that have been played in India for decades. Besides becoming a big part of Bollywood culture and turning into key social components, these two games have also seamlessly transitioned into the local casino scene in India. So which one is right for you? Check out our Teen Patti vs Andar Bahar comparison to find out.
|Casino||Welcome Offer||Payment Methods||Play|
🔄 10% Rebate - Live Players
👱♀️ Evolution, Ezugi, Vivo
💳 Debit Cards, Mobikwik
✅ Google Pay, PayTM, PhonePe
🏏 Casino and Sportsbook
👱♀️ Good Betting Offers
💳 VISA and Mastercard
✅ Google Pay, EcoPay, Sticpay
🏏 Many Live Games
👱♀️ Evolution, Pragmatic, Playtech
💳 RuPay Credit & Debit Cards
✅ Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay
🔄 Rewards for playing
👱♀️ Solid Game Library
💳 VISA & MasterCard
✅ PayTM, EzeeBill, AstroPay
🏏 Weekend Cashback
👱♀️ Ezugi, Evolution, SuperSpade
💳 RuPay Credit & Debit Cards
✅ Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe
👳♀️ Regular Bonus Offers
👱♀️ Evolution, Ezugi, Playtech
💰 Netbanking, UPI, Paytm
✅ Google Pay, PhonePe, AstroPay
🔄 20 Free Spins
👱♀️ Evolution, Pragmatic
💳 VISA & MasterCard
✅ PayTM, EzeeBill, ecoPayz
👳♀️ Evolution, Pragmatic, Ezugi
👱♀️ Good Game Library
✅ BitCoin, Ethereum, Gpay
💰 Netbanking, UPI, RuPay
👳♀️ Over 10 Live Casino Providers
👱♀️ Evolution, Playtech, Pragmatic
💳 Credit & Debit Cards
✅ RuPay, PayTM
What is Teen Patti?
Teen Patti is a staple option for Indian card game lovers who respect tradition and also want a quick fix. This game is played in groups, consisting of 3 to 6 persons. A 52-card pack is used, without jokers. Unlike the offline game, the Online Teen Patti version gives full control over the gaming parameters, which is why it’s being played by students, IT pros, housewives, and retired people all over India.
Teen Patti is all about the rankings. The higher one wins:
- Trail – 3 of the same ranked cards. Three aces (best trio) and three twos (lowest trio).
- Pure Sequence – 3 consecutive cards that have the same suit.
- Sequence (Also Known as Run) – 3 consecutive cards, not of the same suit.
- Colour – This can involve any 3 cards of the same suit.
- Pair – This can involve any 2 cards of the same rank.
- High Card – Here you have 3 cards that do not belong to any of the aforementioned combos. The best hand here is A-K-J of mixed suits.
Online Teen Patti players can quit if they feel that their chances are low or after they decide that the stakes are too high. In live game variations of Teen Patti, players play against live dealers. You need to beat the dealer’s hand to win or in case you have a high card only, then you need to hope the dealer’s hand doesn’t qualify.
The best live casino game provider for Teen Patti games is Ezugi.
What is Andar Bahar?
The old Indian game of Katti has evolved into a digital game that is very easy to play – Andar Bahar. This card game also involves a 52-card deck. Andar (Inside) and Bahar (Outside) are the only bets you can make, something that adds to the thrill. Andar boxes are on the player’s left and have playing cards. The latter are boxes that are put to the right of the player to place other cards.
What do you have to do? It’s very simple.
Predict and bet on where the selected/chosen card will land – Andar or Bahar? A joker card from the deck is selected by the dealer for every round after a healthy shuffle. It’s then placed in the center of the table. Black suits (spades or clubs) mean that the Andar will be activated. Red ones make it Bahar. The next stage is the dealing of cards alternately to the betting spots.
The round concludes when the card dealt to one of the betting spots is identical to the joker card value. The winner is the player who guesses correctly, after which he is handed the payout. Other bets are collected by the dealer.
There are many game variations online, but Super Andar Bahar by Evolution Gaming offers the highest payouts.
Teen Patti vs Andar Bahar
Let’s compare the two games based on some key parameters.
- Game Providers – All leading Indian online casinos are currently supporting both games. You won’t be short on options once you decide to play either.
- Payment Methods – Every casino is different with a wide range of options. Pick the one that suits you most. We recommend Pari Match and Jeet Play.
- Ease of Play – Andar Bahar is an easier game to play where no real strategy can be implemented. If you’re a beginner, Andar Bahar is a good start.
- Chance of Winning – In Teen Patti, the probability of a sequence (run) is 3.26% and a colour is 4.96%. With Andar Bahar, the winning probability is almost 50%.
- Target Audience – Anybody can play both, but Andar Bahar is more family-oriented and can be a great pastime even during meetups and parties.
All of Live Casino India’s affiliated casinos are now trusted by lakhs of online gamers in India. All of them have their own T&Cs and payment methods, so make sure you are checking everything out before starting. We strongly advise you to gamble responsibly. And stop as soon as you stop enjoying the experience.