First off ecoPayz has been available on the market since 2000. But it took off after the re-launch in 2008 for us gamblers and is now a good option for online casino transactions. One great thing about ecoPayz is that it is free. And you will find it is a very convenient way of performing Live Casino deposits. ecoPayz is gaining more and more popularity in India, and by having an ecoPayz Account a good thing is that you will not require to expose your bank account details. And you also won’t have to go through any time-consuming and frustrating credit checks.
Top ecoPayz Casinos
Despite not being a mainstream payment system, more and more Indian Live Casino players are opening up ecoAccounts to fund their Live Casino accounts.
- Prepaid ecoCards are powered by MasterCard
- Works smoothly via Android and iOS smartphones
- Very secure – compliant with PCI-DSS, ICO, and FCA protocols
What is ecoPayz?
After having a relatively quiet start in 2000 as ecoCard they re-launched ecoPayz in 2008. This is just a year after that the platform struck a partnership with Mastercard and this made the platform take off. Now, ecoPayz is being used in over 160 countries with support for 45 different currencies of course this includes the Indian Rupee.
In a nutshell, ecoPayz is an e-wallet service just like competing platforms offered by PayPal and Neteller but it differs a bit from MuchBetter. One notable difference that makes ecoPayz more attractive is that many Indian casinos are already supporting this deposit method while compared to the other ones mentioned above.
ecoPayz is a no-nonsense deposit method for your Live Casino gaming account, something that is crucial for a seamless experience. You will not be required to provide additional documents while using this method and all transactions will be blazing fast, if not instantaneous.
And the same ease-of-use and smoothness apply to withdrawals as well, although you will probably need to pay a small withdrawal fee to the Live Casino.
When you make transactions you can feel safe using ecoPayz. This payment method uses advanced cutting-edge encryption technology, 256bit SSL, which ensures that your transactions are safe and encrypted. Furthermore, this payment platform is officially authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
How Does it Work?
You will find that signing up for ecoPayz is relatively easy and straightforward. Opening an account takes just a few minutes and all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Visit the ecoPayz website
- Click on the sign-up option to access the registration page
- Enter the account information (username, email ID, country, currency)
- Fill out your personal information (name, address, mobile number, etc.)
- Complete the CAPTCHA code as required and create your account
- Link debit/credit card or bank account with your ecoPayz account
After that, once you have an active and verified ecoAccount with a valid payment method linked to it, all you have to do is to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Live Casino account
- Access the Deposit option in the banking/funding section
- Sign in to your ecoPayz account and trigger your deposit
- Wait for your balance to be updates
- Start playing/betting
If you have any issues setting up an ecoPayz account for India they have a great guide on their site. You can follow it step by step. And you find the guide on this link here.