JioMoney launched in 2018 as a joint venture between Reliance Industries and State Bank of India India’s own Jio Payments Bank. Indian payment banks normally can accept deposits and make payments. But they cannot issue loans, credit, or credit cards. Jio Money solves this problem, by offering full online banking solutions. Moreover, you can download the Jio Money app More online casinos are starting to support this banking method.Currently there are no online casinos in India that accept JioMoney. However, you can purchase AstroPay Cards with JioMoney, MobiKwik, and other payment wallets. And then you can deposit with the AstroPay Cards at the following online casinos below.
Top JioMoney Casinos
Live casinos are slowly adding more casino payment methods to their cashiers. JioMoney is a relatively new addition. So, only a few sites offer it. Below, you can find our list of casinos that support this great payment method.
What is Jio Money?
- Mobile compatible
- “Made in India” and supports Indian Rupees
- A secure and fast method of making deposits
If you don’t have an existing JioMoney account, then you need to register one to use their services. As soon as you’ve registered, you gain unlimited access. Moreover, Jio Money’s services allow Indian gamblers to make secure transactions to and from their casino accounts.
The JioMoney App allows you to make any kind of financial transaction. Decline rates are very small and payments are instant and very secure.
As mentioned earlier, all of this translates to Casino gaming and betting. Players can use this digital wallet to make deposits from home or on-the-go for smooth transactions with full peace of mind. So more JioMoney casinos are popping up.
How Does JioMoney Work?
While registering for JioMoney you will need to perform authentication using an OTP. So, make sure that the number with which you are registering is actually within the handset. After registration, you can start using Jio Monney’s financial services as required.
If you use mobile payment apps then be sure to install the JioMoney App. You can do so via Google Play or the App Store. Downloading the app will also give you access to Jio Money Wallet.
- To register and create a new account for Jio Money Wallet open the app
- Enter your mobile number associated with your bank account
- Enter your name, date of birth, and unique password
- Agree to the terms and conditions and submit your registration
- Verify your mobile number with OTP
- Enter an mPIN and log in to the app
After completing the registration process you can use the JioMoney App from anywhere and anytime via 2 account configurations:
- A basic account allows transactions up to 10,000 Rupees per month. No documents are required for KYC.
- An advanced account is for premium customers. Unlimited transactions are allowed at more than 1,00,000 Rupees per month. But, documents are required.
So, you can see why many Indian gamblers use this mobile payment app.