Paytm, short for Pay Through Mobile, has become one of India’s most recognizable and trusted payment methods. There is literally nothing that Paytm doesn’t cover. Moreover, this has contributed significantly to their rise in India. Mobile technology and smartphone use has led to over 350 million active users. More importantly, many casino players use Paytm for online gambling.
Which Betting Sites Accept Paytm
Online gambling in India is on the rise. Paytm casinos are becoming more popular. So, when we perform our casino reviews, we search for online casinos that accept local payment methods and Indian Rupees. Using the nation’s number one payment app has some advantages:
- Fully Indian payment method that is trusted by millions of users
- User friendly interface, once your digital wallet is set up
- Fast mobile operation with minimal hassles
- Secure and foolproof solution
How Does an E-wallet Work?
In addition to credit cards and online banking, e-wallets are considered popular casino payment methods. Paytm is a digital payment platform that allows users to transfer cash into their digital wallet with just a few clicks. This allows users to handle all payments via their mobile devices. Mobile friendly payment methods come in handy when gambling online. Because you can make quick deposits. So, you can start playing with real money instantly. Today, Paym is available in other countries too. You can use it in Canada as well as online casino South Africa.
In technical terms, Paytm is a Semi Closed Prepaid Payment Instrument (SCPPI). Therefore, Paytm offers many solutions:
- Creates an online wallet to hold funds in. Monthly limits are enforced but can be adjusted.
- Max hold without providing KYC is 20,000 Rs. Whereas, a max limit of 1 Lakh Rs. is obtainable with KYC.
- Allow wallet holders to transfer money to and from their bank accounts, securely.
- Do not permit cash withdrawal without issuing physical cards. However, they are permitted to issue virtual digital cards.
- Does not allow redemption of money loaded into wallet except for payment of goods and services.
Other popular e-wallets in India include: Neteller, Skrill and EcoPayz
How to Deposit at a Paytm Casino?
As we explained earlier, Paytm has quickly become one of India’s most favorite online payment methods. Paytm basically uses Verisign-certified 128-bit encryption technology. The secret key used in transactions is a sequence of 128 bits and does not expose anything related to your password length or private data. The platform is PCI DSS 2.0 certified, which means it does not store credit card data in unencrypted form. Pay Through Mobile is very user friendly. You can get started right away.
- Firstly, install your Paytm app on your mobile device.
- Sign up with your valid email address. You will need to confirm your email.
- Log in to your Paytm account.
- Add funds to your account via Debit cards, Credit cards, Netbanking or IMPS.
Now that you have funds in your e-wallet, you can proceed to make a deposit at a Paytm casino.
- Create a casino account.
- Log in to your casino account and go to the cashier.
- Select Paytm from the list of deposit options.
- Enter an amount you wish to deposit and enter your Paytm wallet ID.
- Click send and your payment is processed.
So, now that you know which betting sites accept Paytm, it’s time to hit the tables.