PhonePe, pronounced Phone Pay, is a popular mobile payment company in India. As their name suggests, you can use this casino payment method to pay by phone. PhonePe app is branded and owned by FlipKart with a view to promote cashless transactions in India. It has been in the Indian market since 2017. This monetary channel basically enables you to deposit and withdraw via the mobile Phone Pay app. It is now becoming one of the most preferred banking options with Live Casino India players and also for sports betting purposes.
Top PhonePe Casinos
Best online casinos in India offer multiple mobile payment options. Therefore you’ll find many mobile payment app choices in their cashiers. For example, you can find Paytm, MobiKwik and Google Pay options. But Phone Pay is still a top choice for Indian gamblers. Here you can find our recommended PhonePe casinos.
What is PhonePe?
PhonePe is a mobile interface to support online gambling by Indian users. You can easily transfer your money from a bank account to your casino bankroll using this app.
- Support for UPI (Unified Payment Interface) payments.
- Single click secure deposits without sharing any bank details.
- No need to recharge your wallet to conduct transactions.
- PhonePe app is safe and ensures secure activity.
- Phone Pay app is available 24/7.
PhonePe is your secure e-wallet to recharge your phone or DTH, pay bills, send money, buy gold, play online games and shop online and at your favourite stores. You can also book flights, hotels, tours, order food and groceries. You can do basically anything with Phone Pay.
How Does the Phone Pay App Work?
Link your bank account and you can use PhonePe to pay from any of your preferred options: the PhonePe wallet, like BHIM UPI, and also your Debit and Credit Cards. Phone Pay has an in-app chat feature enabling users to have conversations while requesting money or confirming the receipt of payment.
The PhonePe app works through UPI or BHIM developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI). Phone Pay app works in collaboration with Yes Bank. To use the mobile app, you will need to enter your registered mobile number to get started.
This action will lead to the generating of a unique UPI ID, which will be used to carry out all of your transactions. As per the transaction money gets debited from the registered account through the UPI interface. Users can use this app for transactions up to 1 Lakh Rupees at a time.
Quick Setup Steps
- Download the PhonePe app from the PhonePe website, or via the Google Playstore or the iOS/Apple App Store.
- Install the app on your phone, and get registered.
- Verify your phone number: Make sure you enter the number that is linked with your bank account.
- You will receive a one-time-password. Enter it and click “Verify”.
- Fill in your personal details: full names, email address, and create a four-digit password. Complete these details, accept the T&Cs
- Click “Activate Account”.
- Create a new Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is the username for your account, which will be used instead of your bank account.
- Link your bank account: Choose the bank you want to link to your account. When you select your bank, Phone Pay will automatically fetch your bank details (using your verified phone number).
- Confirm these details you can start using your Phone Pay app
Note that you need to authorize every transaction by providing the BHIM UPI PIN. If you have never set a BHIM UPI PIN for your bank account, then you will see a “Set BHIM UPI PIN” option under your account details. So in order to create a PIN, you will be asked to enter the last six digits of your credit card details and a password sent by your bank for verification. Moreover, each bank account has a unique UPI or BHIM PIN.