RuPay India is an exclusive credit card payment system. It was launched in 2012 by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Live Casino India players love depositing with RuPay. Prime Minister Modi’s push for cashless transactions opened the door. So Rupay’s system provides lower transaction fees and promote cashless activities. Many Indian banks are currently collaborating with the RuPay platform because of the following benefits:
- “Made in India” and backed by NPCI
- Good also for rural and small town players
- Low transaction fees and no hidden payments
- Fast deposit method with little to no delays
Best RuPay Casinos
Many online casinos, do not support RuPays as one of their casino payment methods. So, when we find sites that do, we see this as a good sign. Because, if you can meet players’ demands, then you have a good chance that players will like your casino.
What Does Rupay Offer?
Subscribers have a wide range of payment solutions. You can find cards with different coverage plans.
- Debit Cards – supported by over 1100 banks in India, including rural areas. Used by many casino players.
- Credit Cards – accepted by most banks, and low commission fees.
- RuPay Combo – a single card that functions as both a debit and credit card.
- Prepaid Cards – you can purchase prepaid cards online and use them for any online purchases including gambling.
- Other Methods – There is also contactless functionality for enhanced cashless payments and a Global system for foreign transactions.
As you can see RuPay is very flexible. Moreover, their payment platform is considered to be extremely safe and secure.
How to Make a Deposit with RuPay Cards?
First you need to have a valid online casino account. You can open a casino account here, if you don’t have one yet. Now log in to your account and click on deposit. You’ll then be taken to the cashier where you need to select RuPay.
Once you’ve selected this option, enter an amount you want to deposit. Like regular credit cards, RuPay cards act the same way. You need to enter in all of your card credentials:
- Full 16 digit card number
- Expiry date of card
- CCV code on the back of your card
After you’ve entered in your details and clicked submit, you’ll receive an OTP authorization code. As soon as your payment is approved, then your funds will appear in your casino account. Now you can start playing your favourite casino games for real money.
As we mentioned earlier, finding an online casino that accepts RuPay is difficult. Firstly, because most sites will only offer Mastercard or Visa. So, even though RuPay isn’t mentioned, your card could still be supported by the casino’s payment processor. Therefore, we have tested each casino to see if our cards work or not. So, at the top of our page you can find all of our recommended casinos that accept RuPay.