Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack is a new version of Blackjack from Playtech in their Mega Fire Blaze series of titles. We did a review of Mega Fire Blaze Roulette not too long ago if you want to check that out after this review.
Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack comes with the standard Vegas rules of blackjack but with some fun side bets added. Which most interesting one is the Mega Fire Blaze bonus of course. The other Mega Fire Blaze titles have been quite good games in our opinion.
So we have some expectations on Playtech for this title as well. Let us see if they managed to give us another fun fiery blazingly fun game.
Where Can I Play Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack?
For online casinos that offer games from Playtech, we can recommend these.
|Casino||Welcome Offer||Payment Methods||Play|
🏏 Endorsed by Dale Steyn
👱♀️ Playtech Live, Evolution, Ezugi
💳 RuPay Credit & Debit Cards
✅ Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay
👳♀️ Regular Bonus Offers
👱♀️ Evolution, Ezugi, Playtech
💰 Netbanking, UPI, Paytm
✅ Google Pay, PhonePe, AstroPay
👳♀️ Over 10 Live Casino Providers
👱♀️ Evolution, Playtech, Pragmatic
💳 Credit & Debit Cards
✅ RuPay, PayTM
🏏 Casino and Sportsbook
👱♀️ Good Betting Offers
💳 VISA and Mastercard
✅ Google Pay, EcoPay, Sticpay
🏏 Sportsbook & Betting
👱♀️ Evolution, Ezugi, Playtech
💰 Axis Bank, Yes Bank, ICICI
✅ GPay, PhonePe
How to Play Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack?
As often with Playtech game titles they can be hard to find as they are not available at all casinos. If you can’t find this game at your current favourite casino you can have a look at our recommended casinos above which will have this game.
If you are looking to learn basic fundamental Blackjack you can have a look at our guide: How to play blackjack.
How to Play
- Once you have found and opened up Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack, each round you have a 15-second bet window.
- Bet on one or both of the player hands and any side bet if you want ( yes this game has 2 player hands, more about it later on)
- The dealer will draw 2 cards face up for both the player’s hands and then 2 cards for the dealer one of which is face down.
- First, you have a decision on the players’ 1st hand, Hit, Stand, Double or Split if applicable.
- Once the first hand is done the second hand is played as well.
- Now it’s the dealer’s turn, before the game is over it’s also possible to trigger the Mega Fire Blaze bonus round here.
- Once the hand has been played, you either won or lost and it’s time to bet again.
Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack Rules
Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack is played with 8 decks of 52 cards, and shuffling is done by an auto shuffler. The game features 2 player hands. First, the first hand is played then the second one, both with regular blackjack rules against 1 dealer’s hand. If you have played blackjack before you will feel right at home as it is played with standard rules where the dealer must stay on 17. There are unlimited player seats that play the same hands but you make your own choices for each hand of course.
The game is played in two parts, regular blackjack and then you have the Mega Fire Blaze bonus round. To be able to enter the bonus round you will have to have an active additional bet on the bonus. If you have an active bet on the bonus round you will be able to enter it if the bonus conditions are met even if you lost on your blackjack hands. other side bets that are available are Perfect pair and 21+3.
Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack Side Bets
There are essentially 3 side bets, but semantically the Mega Fire Bonus round is not one but you could and should view it as one. However, the bonus round warrants its own couple of paragraphs. So let’s start with the regular side bets that you are offered in Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack.
Perfect Pair – This side bet is for when you get a pair in any of the player’s hands.
- Perfect Pair – 2 Same value cards and in the same suit, payout 25:1
- Colour Pair – 2 Same value cards in the same colour, payout 12:1
- Mixed Pair – 2 Same value card, payout 6:1
21+3 – This “poker” side bet uses the player’s 2 initial dealt cards per hand and the dealer’s up card.
- Suited 3 of a kind – 3 cards of the same value and same suit, payout 100:1
- Straight Flush – 3 cards in sequence and in the same suit, payout 40:1
- 3 of a kind – 3 cards of the same value, payout 30:1
- Straight – 3 cards in sequence in any suit, payout 10:1
- Flush – 3 cards in the same suit, payout 5:1
Mega Fire Blaze Bonus Round
To enter the Mega Fire Blaze round you need to have an active bet on it every round. As mentioned you won’t have to win your blackjack hand to be able to participate in the bonus round if it is initiated. However, you cannot just bet on the bonus round you will need to play the blackjack part as well. The amount you want to bet on the bonus round is up to you but keep in mind the multipliers are only for this bet, not your blackjack hands. And to enter the bonus round you need to qualify for it.
Qualification for it is done when playing the blackjack hands and points are accumulated from all hands both the players and the dealers’ hand. And you will need at least 5 points to enter the round. And the more points the game round accumulates the larger the multipliers are. The multiplier payout of the bonus round is decided by which bonus round you get qualified for. You have Minor, Mini, Major, Grand and Mega tiers of the bonus round.
Qualifying For the Bonus Round
The points collected are from all 3 hands on the table and you don’t need to do anything to accumulate them and are added automatically.
The criteria to receive points are as follows:
- The number of cards in the dealer’s hand, 4 cards are 1 point, 5 cards are 7 points and 6 cards are 12 points.
- The number of Aces in the dealer’s hand, one Ace is 2 points and 2 Aces 6 points.
- The value of your first 2 dealt cards that are a total of 14, 1 hand gives 2 points and both hands 6 points.
Depending on how many points there were in a round decides the level of the bonus round and how high the multipliers will be in it, you need at least 5 to start a bonus round.
- Minor Fire Blaze Bonus round – 5 points.
- Mini Fire Blaze Bonus round – 10 points.
- Major Fire Blaze Bonus round – 15 points.
- Grand Fire Blaze Bonus round – 20 points.
- Mega Fire Blaze Bonus round – 25 points.
Playing the Bonus Round
Once you have acquired enough points you enter the bonus round after the blackjack has been played. If you have played Mega Fire Blaze Roulette you will recognise the mechanics here in Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack as it uses the same grid system. A 3-row grid, which is used for all bonus levels, where multiplier balls are dropped 3 times. if a multiplier sticks in the grid you get more spins, this goes on until the grid is full or if you run out of spins.
The difference between the bonus levels is the columns, a higher bonus level equals more columns and multipliers can appear. if a column is filled you can get a column multiplier that multiplies all multipliers in the column. If you are in a higher bonus round level you can also get star multipliers on your columns which range from 10x to 100x.
- Minor – 2 columns, max multiplier 2x, max column multiplier 2x and no star multiplier.
- Mini – 4 columns, max multiplier 5x, max column multiplier 2x and max star multiplier 20x.
- Major – 6 columns, max multiplier 10x, max column multiplier 3x and max star multiplier 50x.
- Grand – 8 columns, max multiplier 10x, max column multiplier 3x and max star multiplier 100x.
- Mega – 12 columns, max multiplier 10x, max column multiplier 3x and max star multiplier 100x.
Payout & RTP
Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack has several bets you can make all with different RTP.
- The Blackjack Hands – 99.55%
- Mega Fire Blaze Bonus – 97,47%
- 21+3 – 96.30%
- Perfect Pair – 95.90%
The payout for each bet:
- Blackjack payout: 3:2
- Insurance payout: 2:1
- Winning hand payout: 1:1
- Perfect Pair payout: 6:1 up to 25:1
- 21+3 payout: 5:1 up to 100:1
- Mega Fire Blaze Bonus Round: 1 up to 1000:1
Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack Strategy & Tips
As this Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack uses the regular blackjack rules for the 2 played hands each game round you should just play the regular optimal basic strategy for blackjack as found in our blackjack guide. Other than that you will need to decide if to play the Mega Fire Blaze bonus bet. And yes if you are playing this game you are probably playing it for the bonus bet.
The bonus bet is basically a side bet, so play it like such. As you decide the bet amount for the Mega Fire Blaze Bonus bet yourself you can adapt it to your current bankroll. As you cannot affect the possibility to enter the bonus round or what happens in it just focus on the blackjack part and play this as 2 hands at a time blackjack game.
Live Casino India’s View
If you like the bonus round in Mega Fire Roulette but you like to play blackjack this will be a good game for you. If you want to play blackjack and the bonus round isn’t your thing there are other games out there that do hands faster. For faster blackjack with multipliers maybe try out Lightning Blackjack or why not Super Stake Blackjack from Stakelogic if you have tired of Lightning Blackjack and its “clones”. If you are looking for more games with the Fire Blaze mechanic have a look at Mega Fire Blaze Roulette. We also suggest our comparison article Lightning Roulette Vs Mega Fire Blaze Roulette and get a bit more insight. If you prefer Evolution gaming you can have a look at our Infinite Blackjack by Evolution Review.
One nice thing that you might not have thought about with Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack is that the bonus round is not triggered by RNG its actually analogue in the way that it is started by the cards drawn in the game round, which is cool. However, you don’t have any control over the possibility of the bonus round or what happens in it. But we see this as a cool addition to all the RNG being used for multiplier-added games out there.
RTP is good for this game and unlimited players with control of how much you want to bet on the bonus round. It plays a bit slow though. Overall we do recommend Mega Fire Blaze Blackjack, its blackjack.