PowerUP Roulette Pragmatic


PowerUP Roulette by Pragmatic Live is a new fresh live roulette game. This game is a follow-up to their Lightning Roulette clone Mega Roulette. In PowerUP Roulette you have win multipliers too. However, the game mechanics work differently and you can win up to 8,000x your bet. It is excellent to see Pragmatic add some new innovations to their games, such as the PowerUP feature. Already in 2022, they released Boom City, which has the same feature and has become a hit among live casino players. So, let’s see what makes PowerUP Roulette stick out from all the other live roulette games.

Where Can I Play PowerUP Roulette?

Here are the most recommended Indian online casinos sites that offer PowerUP Roulette from Pragmatic.

CasinoWelcome OfferPayment MethodsPlay
1Win Logo
✅ Up to 500% Welcome Bonus
🏏 Casino and Betting
👱‍♀️ Up to 30% Cashback
    💰 UPI, Netbanking, Gpay
    💳 AstroPay, PhonePe, PayTM
    ✅ Cryptocurrency, Mobikwik
    PariMatch logo
    ✅ Up to ₹15,000 + 100 Spins
    💰 Lots of promotions
    👱‍♀️ Evolution, Pragmatic, Playtech
    💰 Netbanking, UPI, Paytm
    💳 RuPay Credit & Debit Cards
    ✅ Bitcoin, AstroPay, PhonePe
    casino days casino logo
    ✅ 100% up to ₹50,000
    🏏 Weekend Cashback
    👱‍♀️ Ezugi, Evolution, SuperSpade
    💰 Netbanking, IMPS & UPI
    💳 RuPay Credit & Debit Cards
    ✅ Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe
    Glassi logo
    ✅ Up to ₹1,05 Lakh
    👱‍♀️ Over 10 Live Casino Providers
    👱‍♀️ Evolution, Playtech, Pragmatic
    💰 Netbanking, UPI
    💳 Credit & Debit Cards
    ✅ RuPay, PayTM
    Lucky Niki Table Logo
    ✅ 100% up to ₹1 Lakh
    💰 Regular Bonus Offers
    👱‍♀️ Evolution, Ezugi, Playtech
    💳 RuPay Credit & Debit Cards
    💰 Netbanking, UPI, Paytm
    ✅ Google Pay, PhonePe, AstroPay
    Big Boost Online Casino Table
    ✅ Up to up to ₹1 Lakh
    👳‍♀️ Evolution, Pragmatic, Ezugi
    👱‍♀️ Good Game Library
    💳 Debit/Credit Cards
    ✅ BitCoin, Ethereum, Gpay
    💰 Netbanking, UPI, RuPay
    Leon Bet Logo
    ✅ 150% Up to ₹60,000
    👱‍♀️ Great Live Casino
    👱‍♀️ Many Promotions
    💰 Netbanking and UPI
    💳 Astropay and Creditcards
    ✅ MuchBetter, Cryptocurrencies


    How to Play PowerUP Roulette?

    The general rules for PowerUP Roulette are based on European roulette, with one zero on the wheel. If you are somewhat new to roulette, then visit our live roulette guide.

    1. A new game round start with a betting clock, where you place a bet on the betting table.
    2. 3 to 5 numbers get selected as PowerUP numbers.
    3. The dealer spins the wheel and flicks the ball.
    4. Ball lands on the winning number/colour.
    5. If the winning number is the selected PowerUP number, then the game does another PowerUP round.
    6. Collect your eventual winnings and repeat.

    PowerUP Roulette Game Rules

    PowerUP Roulette starts off with a 20-second betting clock where you can place your bets. As per normal roulette rules, the wheel is spun in the other direction from the previous spin. If you have played roulette before then you will know how the game works. PowerUP roulette does a good job of showing statistics which you have access to and to place bets as well. Autoplay is available, which is convenient. The things to take note of is that the payout is lower on straight-up bets (numbers), 24:1 as opposed to 35:1 on regular roulette.

    Similar to Lightning Roulette, the objective of the game is to land the big win multipliers. And you can only achieve this by betting on numbers. So, placing outside bets is not really recommended in this game, unless you want to cover some of your bets.

    PowerUP Round

    You could say that PowerUP Roulette is a mixture of Lightning Roulette and Gold Bar Roulette. Firstly, in the betting round, random numbers are selected as PowerUP numbers. If the wheel lands on one of them, then you enter the PowerUP round. Secondly, after landing the PowerUP number, all bets remain and win multipliers are applied to every number on the table. So, this is similar to placing gold bars on different numbers for a higher payout, except that here it’s done randomly and automatically by the game’s RNG.

    Every spin of the wheel has PowerUP numbers. And if you are already in a PowerUP round and it lands on a PowerUP number, then it will add another PowerUP spin. You can land up to 5 PowerUP spins in one betting round. When this happens the win multipliers can increase up to 8,000x.

    PowerUP Roulette by Pragmatic


    Betting Strategies

    As mentioned before, the objective of PowerUP Roulette is to bet on numbers and land some big win multipliers. Unlike other win multiplier roulette live games, you do not have to bet on the exact PowerUP number to be eligible for the PowerUP round. Instead, you just have to bet on numbers to have a chance of a win when the bonus round lands.

    Keep in mind that the payout for a straight-up bet is 24:1. So, if you bet on all 37 numbers, then you’ll be losing 12 units each game round. So, there are a few strategies you can apply.

    Strategy 1 – Bet on all numbers

    You will need a big bankroll for this strategy, as you will be losing on most game rounds. You can a big bet on Red/Black or Odd/Even to cover your bets, but these have a 50% of losing too. However, when the PowerUP bonus round lands, betting on all numbers guarantees a win, because all numbers are covered. And if multiple PowerUP numbers land in succession it can result in a massive payout.

    Strategy 2 – Bet on 25 numbers

    Since the payout for a straight-up bet is 24:1, this means you win back 24 times your bet plus your bet itself. Therefore, a more conservative approach is to bet on 25 of the 37 numbers. This gives you a 32.5% chance of losing and a 67.5% chance of getting your money back. Moreover, it will make your bankroll last longer and in the bonus round, you will have covered 67.5% of the table. The only flaw in this strategy is that you also have a 32.5% chance of not landing any winning numbers in the PowerUP Roulette round. Therefore, you can reach the bonus round and not win anything.

    PowerUP Roulette Pragmatic gameplay

    Live Casino India’s View

    2022 has probably been one of the most productive years for live casino games. Many live casino software providers launched some very innovative games. Evolution launched a plethora of live games with cool bonus features. Playtech launched some intriguing new games, now in 2023 Jet Set Racing Roulette if you are looking for roulette titles. And now Pragmatic has launched some innovative games too such as Snakes And Ladders Live.

    PowerUP Roulette is a very entertaining game as it adds multipliers on all numbers which is very different from other games of the genre. We did notice that the game lags sometimes, which can be annoying. But overall, this game has a lot of potential and will definitely challenge Lightning Roulette for the most popular live roulette game in 2023. So, give it a go and see for yourself what PowerUP Roulette has to offer. This game uses Pragmatic Drops And Wins enhancement tools used in their games for extra prizes.

    If you are looking for other roulette games and want to have a look at a recent player that entered the live game sphere maybe have a look at Stakelogic. We recently compared this title to Lightning Roulette in a speed roulette comparison article series you can find it here: Lightning VS PowerUp roulette. Or want to know more about

    Check Out our Other Game reviews

    Spread Bet Roulette
    Mega Fire Blaze Roulette
    Runner Runner Roulette
    Quantum Roulette
    Monopoly Big Baller
    Ultimate Roulette